Crosby Hall Educational Trust Recital
The Crosby Hall Educational Trust (CHET) was founded in 1988 to establish a residential educational centre through the conversion of the historic stables and farm buildings at Crosby Hall. After a period of fund-raising during which generous contributions were received from a wide variety of sources, the building work commenced at the end of 1989 and was finally completed in March 1991. The Centre was opened by HRH The Princess Margaret on 8th May 1991. CHET runs residential courses that focus on the social and educational development of children that participate. The courses take place at the Crosby Hall centre with its beautiful surrounding countryside.Crosby Hall Educational Trust (CHET) is a charity which aims to provide bursary assistance to children who otherwise would not be able to afford such a valuable educational experience. The CHET Bursary Fund is sustained through a number of fundraising activities throughout the year – including the Annual Art Fair, Coffee Mornings, Carol Concert, Crosby Hall Garden.
It was lovely to perform a recital with pianist Daniel Browell as part of the Sunday Concert Series on 18th March 2012. It is a beautiful venue and there was a very friendly enthusiastic audience.
…and I think I have found a new friend! 🙂
Thanks to everyone who helped to organise the event!
- Previous ‘Giulio Cesare’ on tour with Opera North
- Next Kathleen Ferrier Bridgewater Hall Centenary Recital
You may also like...
- Song Recital Leigh Music Society February 3, 2020
- Lyndale Cancer Support Centre Concert January 25, 2020
- Mahler Symphony No.2 Kings College Chapel, Cambridge January 19, 2020
- Music in Hospitals and Care UK – RNCM November 27, 2019
- R-Charity Arriva Scouse 5K October 27, 2019