R-Charity Arriva Scouse 5K
“There is only today!”
This 5k was so much fun – a great route around Liverpool city centre. Brilliant wigs and outfits and Scouse spirit! We ‘legged it’ round town for a great causes.
I ran for wonderful R-Charity the charity for Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen Hospitals NHS Trust.
“Every year, staff working at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust make such a positive difference to the lives of thousands of people across Liverpool and the North West. To help ensure the best possible outcomes for these patients within our care, the R Charity fundraising team are continuously working with teams across the Trust to fund vital equipment and improve facilities.”
All of the R-Charity fundraisers had a lovely cuppa and a cake in The Cavern Club afterwards to celebrate.
You may also like...
- Song Recital Leigh Music Society February 3, 2020
- Lyndale Cancer Support Centre Concert January 25, 2020
- Mahler Symphony No.2 Kings College Chapel, Cambridge January 19, 2020
- Music in Hospitals and Care UK – RNCM November 27, 2019
- R-Charity Arriva Scouse 5K October 27, 2019